The program supports users of the technical office in designing displays and furniture making the review process easy and error-free.
The software allows the user to create a facilitated table setting, an automatic compilation of the title block, and a rectangular nesting for the simulation of yields.
The solids can be drawn directly in CAD or imported as xrefs from Rhino (through an ad-hoc plugin that allows you to export DWGs) or from Autodesk Inventor (in iam / ipt format).
Once the 3D objects have been imported, the user has custom palettes available:
DATA, COMPONENTS, HARDWARE, SETTINGS, 3D EXPLODED VIEW
The main operations are:
- import geometry
- 3d Exploded view
- drawing boards
- external Oriz / Vert: they are used for setting the position and its small parts for external processing, they differ in the type of title block.
- Horiz / Vert assembly: they are used for drawing up the positions selected for the generation of the assembly, they differ in the type of title block.
- internal Oriz: it is used to lay out the detail that will be produced internally.
- int. complex: it is used for drawing up some more elaborate internal processes that require the use of views.
- added Processing
- 2D nesting
- Yield / Yield Marks
- DXF extraction
- NC file extraction for Laser