IDMcad studio 2019 (Industry design and management) is a software for design especially dedicated to manufacturing companies and technical studios operating in the mechanical and construction sector.
IDMCAD includes a series of specific commands for the assembly of objects through parameters that can be defined by the user at the time of insertion and during subsequent modifications. It has wizards for the transition from 3D model to 2D drawings. It allows the creation of new parametric objects on one’s own.
The IDMCAD software quickly solves all the problems that often occur when you have to print many documents from different sources and formats. There are no longer any limits related to the original layout of the drawing. In total freedom it is possible to change and / or combine the different setting parameters of the drawings to be printed, thus obtaining a sequential printing of all the selected tables in a quick and safe way.
Provides compatibility with native format .dwg files.
Unlike AutoCAD®, it cannot be used with other applications, whether they are self-made or by third parties, whether they are run in AutoLisp, in ObjectARX or with other programming languages.
From the 2018 version of the products of the IDMCAD line it will be possible to import formats such as: CATIA V4 and V5, IGES, Inventor, Microstation, Parasolid, ProE, Rhino, SolidWorks and STEP.
With the 2019 version of the products of the IDMCAD line it will be possible to use the drafting and comparison between DWG, as well as a significant improvement in 3D graphics performance
IDMCAD Studio includes a number of additional modules:
– Batch printing: The function allows the management and control of the printing of multiple Dwg / Dxf files with the possibility of setting or calculating the printing methods (Device, Format, Styles, Orientation, etc.) “at the time of printing”, regardless of how the designs were previously saved
– Express tool: library of productivity tools
– Project Management: utility for organizing, cataloging and quickly searching for drawings
– Area Calculation: utility for automatic area calculation and separate extraction
– Automatic lists: extraction of drawing data in excel format or on database
– Drawing library: possibility to manage the drawing library and “mark” the drawing elements by assigning them codes coming from the management system
For more information, please contact email@example.com or the telephone number : 0341 42 29 29.