Developed and released the customized Cam Software for upright drilling machine capable of converting the previous technical data to adapt them to the new format envisaged and setting up a function with an interactive interface to automatically describe and build the new commands and work instructions on the uprights .
The software provides the following functions:
– New File / Opening / Saving files in .CSV format for the machine.
– Inserting / Viewing / Editing of the piece data
– Sending files to the machine with FTP protocol
– Data recovery points directly from the machine
The purpose of the software is to describe the positions of the HOLES on the 4 faces for each piece.
The data that define an operation are:
– Section, Thickness, Length, Foot of the Piece
– Face (A, B, C, D)
– Diameter with dimension (X, Y). X = progressive along the length with respect to zero at the bottom left on the foot of the piece and Y = position with respect to the axis of the face of the upright.
– Drill and Carriage associated with drilling
Checks during data entry:
– The measurement of the progressive X cannot exceed the length of the piece taking into account a MINIMUM CLAMP value.
– The hole must be within the dimensions of the sides of the upright taking into account the maximum TRUSCHINO.
– The holes must not overlap by checking the MINIMUM PITCH between the holes
– The maximum number of holes per side foreseen by the interchange file is 25.
– Each carriage / tip cannot be associated with different diameters.
.Csv file derivation
– The SAVE button creates a .csv file with the same name as the job, containing the machine instructions and saved in a temporary folder.
– The file is sent to the machine via the FTP protocol